Stroud green windows

We manufacture bespoke doors, windows and stairs making your home look luxurious and sure to be admired.
About us
In our brief tenure at the helm, we took a giant leap forward by relocating our workshop from Stroud Green allowing us to turn this into a fully fledgel office and showroom. The workshop was set up in Tottenham, an industrial facility in order to keep up with the increased demand.

We have handpicked a team of experts who share our vision, ensuring that there is no room for any compromise.
Having previously worked under the former management, drawing from their extensive experience and knowledge, we have steadfastly worked towards expanding the quality of our services. As we set our sights towards the future, our mission is to extend our services to any and all who seek them.
doors and windows supplied and installed
years of experience.
Having local workshops gives us direct influence and control of what is produced allowing us to uphold a standard that we and you can be proud of.
Having direct contact with the team means that you don’t have to wait weeks for a reply or sent to back and forth to different departments for what is most likely a simple request.
With over 20 years in the business, we’ve been able to procure a team with over triple the amount of time and experience working in the industry, our vastly experienced team can help with any and all requests.
Being able to offer a variety of products with different materials, pricing and lead times we can match to your requirements accordingly.
Why choose us
Projects that we are proud of
Projects that we are proud of
Customer Reviews
What is your typical lead time?
For items which we supply and fit our lead time is usually 4 to 5 weeks. During the busy summer months, our lead times can stretch to a little over 7 weeks. Our typical lead times for supply only items throughout the year is 3 weeks.

This may vary throughout the year so always best to check with us directly.
Is there a price difference between cords & weights and spring/spiral balanced sash windows?
No, the price is the same for both balancing systems.
Is Painting included in you quotes?
We can always provide quotes to paint/stain or install primed, depending on your situation and/or requirements.
Are you FENSA registered?
Yes, Stroud Green Windows Ltd is registered with FENSA our number is 35806.
Can I see your products before I buy?
We have a number of units at any time at our office at 178 Stroud Green Road, N4 3RS.
What are your payment terms?
We require payment of 50% of the total Goods and Services upon order. An interim 40% payment of total the Goods and Services is due prior to installation. A final payment of 10% of the total Goods and Services is due upon completion of installation services. Payment for supply only orders a deposit of 50% is required upon order and the remaining 50% is taken prior to collection OR delivery.
How long are your product guarantees?
We provide 10 year guarantee on installation covered by FENSA, with 5 years on hermetic seal of the Glass and one year on ironmongery.
Is your guarantee backed by an insurance policy?
For FENSA compliant installations, your guarantee is insured by Quality Assurance National Warranty for the full ten years, at no cost to you. A copy of your guarantee and insurance policy to back the guarantee will be sent to you when all work is complete and all our invoices are paid. Should you move, you can pass on your guarantee to the new homeowner.
Fill out the form and our manager will contact you soon to discuss your questions.
178 Stroud Green Road
Finsbury Park
N4 3RS

Phone: +44 20 7281 1800

Opening hours:
Monday 08:00-17:00
Tuesday 08:00-17:00
Wednesday 08:00-17:00
Thursday 08:00-17:00
Friday 08:00-17:00
Saturday 09:00-14:00
Sunday Closed
By clicking on the button, you consent to the processing of your personal data.
Our manager will contact you shortly to answer all your questions or if you don't want to wait, you can contact our office.
Made on